COURTESY RULES & SAFETY
- Eco-Hamlet is a HOME STAY and the staffs who serve guests, are our family.
- Guests are requested to mention the time of their morning tea.
- After 10pm the dinner is set on the table for guests to help themselves.
- Plucking of fruits, flowers and other farm products is forbidden.
- Non-biodegradable items like plastics, tins, and bottles brought by the guests are carried back by them.
- Smoking outside the house.
- The artifacts, furniture, and loose items are not to be moved to any other place.
- Guests are appealed not to disturb the decor by adding any of their flags, ribbons, or balloons etc for their celebrations.
On demand we would do it according to our specifications, and extra charges are implied.
- Eco-Hamlet is out-of-the-way, so catering to last minute orders is not feasible.
- Stroll at night is discouraged, as the animals and reptiles too wander amidst the vegetation.
- Water body is open and going very close to it, has a risk of falling.
- Playing with farm animals is dangerous, as they are not domestic pets.
- Children are entirely under the responsibility of their parents. We are not liable for any mishap.
- Visitor's pets are not accepted.
- The staffs take inventories for any damages or loss, before guests leave. Any damage is at guest's cost.
- First-aid kit is available.
Please carry your original photo ID proof and a photocopy of the same.